DIGITAL HEALTH SUMMIT 2023
DIGITAL HEALTH SUMMIT 2023 will bring together Hospitals, Organizations, Startups and Researchers to develop networking and business opportunities regarding Health Innovation
Time & Location
29 Nov, 09:00 WET – 30 Nov, 17:00 WET
Univ. da Madeira - Colégio dos Jesuítas, R. dos Ferreiros Estrada, 9000-082 Funchal, Portugal
About the event
The DIGITAL HEALTH SUMMIT 2023, will take place in the University of Madeira - Colégio dos Jesuítas on the 29th and 30th of November.
The DIGITAL HEALTH SUMMIT 2023 will have:
- Talks: Several topics related to the present and future of health addressed by renowned speakers in each respective field. These topics will be discussed both in individual presentations as well as in a group table format, to incite discussion, knowledge transfer and a deeper dive into the topics in question;
- Networking: One of the main attractions of the DIGITAL HEALTH SUMMIT 2023! A place for individuals, researchers, scholars, investors, startups and companies/organizations of all sizes to create synergies with one another and leverage all kinds of business opportunities;
- Startups: The DIGITAL HEALTH SUMMIT 2023 will have a number of Startups presenting their ideas, products or services to investors and participants;
- Fair Event: Companies/Organizations and Startups will be able to have a stand to show and present their healthcare related solutions to interested participants that are attending, including hospitals and other healthcare providers.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Digital Transformation on Health: Transforming Healthcare Through Digital Innovation
- Safeguarding Health: CYBERSECURITY, Data Security and Privacy in the Digital Health Revolution
- Hospital needs and expectations towards technology and data
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: AI applications in diagnosis, treatment, and healthcare management | challenges and risks of AI in Health
- ESG: Environmental, Social, and Governance, Strategies and Practices for Hospitals and Providers | The environmental impact of healthcare systems and efforts to make healthcare more sustainable
- The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT): Empowering Healthcare with IoT and 5G Connectivity
- Attracting and Retaining Healthcare Talent: Effective Compensation Approaches | Addressing staffing shortages, clinical burnout, and employee retention
- Health Equity and Access: Addressing healthcare disparities and improving access to quality care for all citizens
- Innovations in Medical Research and Therapeutics: New breakthroughs in medical research, including areas like regenerative medicine
- Mental Health and Personal wellness: Enriching mental health treatment with machine learning
Tickets are personal and non-transferable. The ticket categories "Student", "Professors", "2x Startups", "Standard" and "Hospitals" include VAT at the applicable rate. Producers are responsible for the content (texts, photos and sounds) of the respective events.
Identification and proof of status (student, professor, researcher, healthcare professional, etc) will be required from all participants to access the event.
Women working on Research or Innovation have a 15% discount on all categories. Just use the code WIT15 at checkout.
We also have group discounts available.
- 2 - 3 attendees - 10% discount
- 4 - 6 attendees - 12.5% discount
- 7+ attendees - 15% discount
To receive your group discount, get in contact with our team.
Students - Regular
This ticket includes access to special conditions in partner hotels€50.00
Profs & Researchers - Regular
This ticket is destined for Professors & Reseachers. It gives access to connection and direct meetings with H-INNOVA startups and access to special conditions in partner Hotels€65.00
Standard - Regular
This is the Standard ticket. It gives access to the conference room and special conditions in partner Hotels.€175.00
Hospitals - Regular
This ticket is for professionals of Hospitals and other Healthcare institutions. It gives access to direct meetings and connections with H-INNOVA startups and to special conditions in partner hotels€95.00
2x Startup - Regular
This ticket is for member of startups that wish to attend the event. Buying 1 ticket gives access to a discount code for another ticket with no additional cost. It comes with many benefits including the support with Networking for Business Development, connection with other statups, access to the startup lounge, company promotion on H-INNOVA and Digital Health Summit digital channels and special condition in partner hotels.€150.00
Executive - Regular
The executive ticket includes access to the attendees list for business development, connections and direct meeting with H-INNOVA startups, private meeting rooms to host your invited guests, company promotion on H-INNOVA digital channels and access to special conditions in partner hotels.€225.00